Spring 2024 Registration
Registration closes the last week of January so act soon!
The Club is hard at work preparing for what we anticipate to be another great season. Our continued investments in the program will ensure we are providing the best opportunity for our student-athletes grades Kindergarten through 8th Grade. Sign up now to learn and play one of the fastest growing sports in the country.
Some highlights for this upcoming season:
- We are ordering new uniforms for our 1st through 8th grade boys and girls teams. New this year will be personalized jerseys so sign up early to allow for the production of these great jerseys.
- The Club is in a position to provide full lacrosse gear for every interested new 1st through 4th grader. We understand the financial commitment required to try a new sport and we want to encourage youth players to “try it out”. For those athletes in grades 5-8, should you require financial assistance please reach out to us - email@example.com
- For those looking to purchase new equipment or upgrade from last year, there will be a Dick’s Sporting goods discount weekend (details to follow).
- Our referral credit program from last year will continue. If you are a returning player from last season that recruits a new player to the club, you will be given a $25 credit on your registration fee for each new player registered in Grades 1-8 if they mention your name during their registration.
- Also back by popular demand, we are offering the Saucon Little Laxers. Last year this introductory program allowed 30 children through kindergarten the opportunity to try the sport without the equipment investment. This 6-week, co-ed program is held once a week. T-shirt included! If your child is in kindergarten but you feel like they are ready for a more competitive lacrosse program you can sign them up for the 1/2 team.
Ready to register?
Click to Register below, or select an appropriate age group to get started! Have more than one child to register? Don't worry, you can add additional players during the registration process.